Monday 20 October 2008

.x Self Evaluation x.



Attainment 1 This Is Because I Put All My Effort In To Achieve The Best In My Lessons.

Effort 1 – This Is Because I Attempt To Complete All My Class Work And HomeWork To The Best Of My Ability.


Punctuality 1 – As I Have Aimed To Attend All My Lessons Since The Term Has Started, Without Being Late.

Submission And Quality Of Homework 1 – Since I Have Received Merits For Each HomeWork Completed.

Ability To Work Independently 2 Because I Am Better At Working In Groups. However, I Am Capable Of Getting My Work Done Alone.

Quality Of Writing 1 – As I Am Able To Write Clearly Including Paragraphs, Punctuality Etc.

Organisation Of Media Folder 1 – Since I Have Separated My Folder Into Two Sections With Mr Bush And Ms Holliday’s Work Put In The Order Given.

Oral Contributions In Class 2 – As I Do Not Contribute Much In Lessons. However, When Discussing I Am Able To Open Up More.

[ w w w ] -

* Recieved An Accomodation Within The First Term :).
* Able To Understand The Difference Between Broadcasting, Print And E Media.
* I Have Organised My Folder Well, Therefore I Am Able To Read Through My Notes When Revising.


[ EBI ] -

* Contribute More In Lessons.
* Read Through Notes In My Free Time To Comprehend The Work More Quickly.

* Ask If I Need Help.

2 comments:

Nabil Afridi said...

loool wats wiv dese silly piktas saiwa :P

.x Saira x. said...

Haha Itz Sikk :) x