Monday 12 January 2009

x . Self Assessment . x



Attainment - 1: This Is Because; I Put All My Effort In, In Order To Produce The Best Quality Work.

Effort - 1: Since I Attempt To Complete All My Work On Time.

Punctuality - 2: As I Have Only Been Late To My Lesson Once Since September.

Submission And Quality Of Homework - 1: This Is Because; I Always Complete My Homework And Attempt To Answer All The Questions, Just In Time For The Deadline.

Ability To Work Independently - 1: This Is Because; During Most Of The Media Lessons, We Are Told To Work Alone To Then Feedback To The Class.

Quality Of Writing - 1: As I Try To Include The Media Terminology In All Of My Work.

Organisation Of Media Folder - 1: Since I Have Separated My Work In Different Sections According To What The Teachers Have Been Setting Us.

Oral Contribution In Class - 2: As I Am Able To Open Up When I Feel Strong About A Specific Topic. Also, I Am Able To Get Involved In The Class Discussions To Put Across My Point Of View.

Contributions To Your Practical Production Group - 1: This Is Because; We All Got Together To Decide The Storyline For Our Trailer. Therefore, We’re All Putting Across Our Ideas In Order To Produce The Best Trailer.


WWW: Tried To Link To The Key Concepts When Writing Essays,
EBI: Contribute More In Lessons.

2 comments:

Nabil Afridi said...

wot a gay, u chaateddd breezee loool :D

.x Saira x. said...

LOL Moveeee Nableeeeeeee